Our family first aid course is ideal if you’re a new parent or a carer looking after relatives. It covers the basics of first aid treatment, including recognition of life-threatening injuries and illnesses, in adults, children and infants.
This course is highly recommended if you’re a new parent, a babysitter or look after elderly friends or relatives.
The course covers:
- Contacting the emergency services
- Unconscious casualty assessment
- Recovery position
- CPR – Adult, child & infant
- Choking – Adult, child & infant
- Seizures, including infantile (febrile) convulsions
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Meningitis Awareness